Re: [scrumdevelopment] Career paths for Scrum Team members

  • Monde Hans
    Message 1 of 34 , Aug 6, 2010
      I think also team based organizations do need leaders and there should be a succession plan for CTO and the like.
      I read this book years ago before starting with scrum and it deals with some of your concerns.

      http://www.amazon.com/Empowered-Teams-Richard-S-Wellins/dp/1555425542/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1281101525&sr=8-1

      M.

      On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 3:24 PM, Satish Thatte <smthatte@...> wrote:

      Hello Ron,