Re: [scrumdevelopment] Does daily scrum has to have so rigid structure?

  • Angela Martin
    Message 1 of 18 , Aug 3 2:13 PM
      >> I am the Scrum Master for one such “radically co-located team” and am having a hard >> time breaking the feeling that the team is reporting to me, rather than to each other.
      >
      > I'm a fan of the ScrumMaster leaving the room in such situations.  Get them in a tight
      > circle around the taskboard, ask someone to keep track of impediments for you, and
      > stand outside the door.

      I have done this before too :)

      An alternative is to simply draw people's attention to what is
      happening, this can often be enough to help break a habit.

      Another thing to ponder might be, why? Is what you are seeing a
      symptom of something deeper. And if so, what might be the underlying
      cause?

      Cheers,
      Angela

      > --mj