Good News

  • jorobins538
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2010
      Just a quick note to let you know that I have taken the position of Account Executive with TapeTrack

      TapeTrack is a cross platform tape management framework that integrates natively with both open systems backup applications and mainframe tape management systems to provide an enterprise view of all removable media assets.

      Through the use of pioneering technologies such as speech enabled picking, RFID tracking and virtual library management TapeTrack combines industry leading efficiency and Service Level Agreement (SLA) reporting with Sarbanes Oxley compliant audit functionality.

      Sincerely,

      John A. Robinson
      Account Executive
      TapeTrack - Trusted Tape Management Solutions
      Email: john.robinson@...
    • Adam Sroka