What exactly is an "organization's certification exam strategy"?

  • Malcolm Anderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2010
      What is an "organization's certification exam strategy"?
      This question sounds vague, with 3 to 8 valid yet different answers.
      Yet I hear and see people tossing questions like this around, like its clear and specific.

      Are there some underlying assumptions that would allows me to answer that question with anything other than the following question?
      "What do you mean by our 'certification exam strategy'?"

      Possible questions that it could mean are:

      What are the underlying beliefs of the organization?

      What are the intents and the expectations of where the exam fits into a professionals Scrum based career?

      What makes you different than your competitors

      What does this question mean?

      Thanks

      Malcolm

      On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 10:15 AM, Steven Janvrin <sjanvrin@...> wrote:

      Heitor - as a representative of the Scrum Alliance can you provide the level of clarify on your organization's certification exam strategy that Alex did previously for Scrum.org?

      Steve.