RE: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Scrum meeting reporting

  • Michael Vizdos
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 8, 2004
      Ron,

      Being the manager and Scrum Master for a team can make a huge difference in
      the perception of how Scrum is implemented by the team, especially if you
      are just converting from a command-and-control methodology. We have seen
      this in organizations we have worked with in the past.

      Mike Cohn presented some good options for you under the assumption that you
      were in fact their manager. Other options include maybe mentoring someone
      else on the team to become the Scrum Master or even temporarily bringing in
      someone from the outside (if you deem it necessary to break some cultural
      barriers) to help with the transition.

      Thank you,

      - Mike Vizdos
      CSM