Questionnaire to assess success through Agile Adoption

  • Bachan Anand
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2010
      We are in the process of developing a questionnaire to assess the success an organization is achieving through Agile adoption and the value the organization is finding by embracing Agile value.

      Objective to of the assessment is

      - Are the Agile and Scrum principles , values and  practices adopted by organization , helping them to be successful as success is defined by the organization.
      - Does the team members find value in adoption the practices
      - Based on the results identify areas to focus on and re assess later.
      - make this assessment a great tool in the inspect and adapt model.

      I would be very interested in hearing whether someone has used this approach
      -- to be improve effectiveness of  Scrum  or other Agile approaches
      -- Pros and cons with this approach .

      I have looked at other test like Nokia Test and also a great questionnaire by Micheal James ( ScrumMaster checklist) .

      Bachan Anand
      WORK is GOOD
      Tel  +1-949-232-8900
      Contact Me LinkedinFacebookFacebookTwitter