Questionnaire to assess success through Agile Adoption
- We are in the process of developing a questionnaire to assess the success an organization is achieving through Agile adoption and the value the organization is finding by embracing Agile value.
Objective to of the assessment is
- Are the Agile and Scrum principles , values and practices adopted by organization , helping them to be successful as success is defined by the organization.
- Does the team members find value in adoption the practices
- Based on the results identify areas to focus on and re assess later.
- make this assessment a great tool in the inspect and adapt model.
I would be very interested in hearing whether someone has used this approach
-- to be improve effectiveness of Scrum or other Agile approaches
-- Pros and cons with this approach .
I have looked at other test like Nokia Test and also a great questionnaire by Micheal James ( ScrumMaster checklist) .
WORK is GOOD