Re: [scrumdevelopment] Free Magazines & White Papers for qualified

  • Ajay Danait
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 21, 2010
      Spam

      On 21/07/2010, Anthony Parker <anthony.parker174@...> wrote:

      Friends,
      I found some of the very useful (free) magazines on net.. For computer, business, telecom, pharma, electronics, feed & beverage, laser, photonics, chip, offshoring and what not, magazines like Oracle, Cisco on Cisco News, Busineess Week, NASA Tech Briefs, Website Magazine, Offshore, Profit Magazine.... This may help you tooo

      For all magazines go here:
       For IT magazines go here : ( this includes ORACLE magazine )
       IT MAGAZINES ( includes ORACLE magazine )

      One person can register to many magazines.. I tried it and it worked for me.
      Visit "International Edition" link if you are not staying in US or Canada