List advertising question

  • Timothy Byrd
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2004
      I was wondering: What is the etiquette on this list for advertising myself
      as an experienced developer (and certified ScrumMaster) looking for a
      position where I can take part in an Agile project?

      Thanks,

      -- Timothy
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 8, 2004
        On Friday, October 8, 2004, at 10:19:28 AM, Timothy Byrd wrote:

        > I was wondering: What is the etiquette on this list for advertising myself
        > as an experienced developer (and certified ScrumMaster) looking for a
        > position where I can take part in an Agile project?

        Subtle, Timothy, very subtle. :)

        The central "e" in "Jeffries" is silent ... and invisible.