First Certified Scrum Master Course in New Delhi on August 12 & 13'2010

  • Narinder Kumar
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 13, 2010
    Hi All,

    Inphina, a company focused on Niche Enterprise Technologies and Software Craftsmanship is proud to announce the First Certified Scrum Master Training in New Delhi in partnership with Michael Franken

    Training Venue:

    India Habitat Centre

    Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110003

    Location Map

    Dates: 12th August 2010, Thursday and 13th August 2010, Friday.

    Time:  9:00 AM till 6:00 PM

    Fee Structure:

    Early Bird (valid till 19th July'2010)        : INR 22,000 + Taxes

    Standard Rate                                        : INR 25,000 + Taxes

    Special rates for bookings for 4 or more participants.

    Registration / Further Information

    Please find attached a detailed brochure about the training or visit our web-site for more information.

    Looking forward to seeing you in the training at India Habitat Centre on 12th and 13th August.

    Best Regards
    Narinder Kumar
    Inphina Technologies

  • Michael James
    Message 2 of 10 , Jul 13, 2010
      I suppose this is newsworthy if it really is the first CSM course in New Delhi. If so, congratulations.

      Just so you don't start a trend, generally we refrain from directly advertising our courses on this list.

      --mj

      On Jul 13, 2010, at 3:01 AM, Narinder Kumar wrote:

      > [Attachment(s) from Narinder Kumar included below]
      >
      > Hi All,
      >
      > Inphina, a company focused on Niche Enterprise Technologies and Software Craftsmanship is proud to announce the First Certified Scrum Master Training in New Delhi in partnership with Michael Franken.
      >

      > Training Venue:
      >
      > India Habitat Centre
      >
      > Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110003
      >
      > Location Map
      >

      > Dates: 12th August 2010, Thursday and 13th August 2010, Friday.
      >

      > Time: 9:00 AM till 6:00 PM
      >

      > Fee Structure:
      >
      > Early Bird (valid till 19th July'2010) : INR 22,000 + Taxes
      >
      > Standard Rate : INR 25,000 + Taxes
      >
      > Special rates for bookings for 4 or more participants.
      >

      > Registration / Further Information
      >
      > • Register Online: http://www.inphina.com/wwd/training/csmenquiry.htm
      > • Write to us at csmdelhi@...
      > • Call us at : +91-9999277700 / +91-9810321493 / +91-9899174194.
      > Please find attached a detailed brochure about the training or visit our web-site for more information.
      >

      > Looking forward to seeing you in the training at India Habitat Centre on 12th and 13th August.
      >
      > Best Regards
      > Narinder Kumar
      > Inphina Technologies
      > www.inphina.com

    • nkumar_inphina
      Message 3 of 10 , Jul 13, 2010
        Hi Michael,

        There have been quite a few trainings in the adjoining areas of Delhi like Gurgaon but this is the first one happening in the heart of the city. That's the reason we wanted to reach out to the active community . Hope interested people can benefit from the post.

        Best Regards
        Narinder
        www.inphina.com

        --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, Michael James <michael@...> wrote:

        > I suppose this is newsworthy if it really is the first CSM course in New Delhi. If so, congratulations.
        >
        > Just so you don't start a trend, generally we refrain from directly advertising our courses on this list.
        >
        > --mj
        >
        > On Jul 13, 2010, at 3:01 AM, Narinder Kumar wrote:
        >
        > > [Attachment(s) from Narinder Kumar included below]
        > >
        > > Hi All,
        > >
        > > Inphina, a company focused on Niche Enterprise Technologies and Software Craftsmanship is proud to announce the First Certified Scrum Master Training in New Delhi in partnership with Michael Franken.
        > >

        > > Training Venue:
        > >
        > > India Habitat Centre
        > >
        > > Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110003
        > >
        > > Location Map
        > >

        > > Dates: 12th August 2010, Thursday and 13th August 2010, Friday.
        > >

        > > Time: 9:00 AM till 6:00 PM
        > >

        > > Fee Structure:
        > >
        > > Early Bird (valid till 19th July'2010) : INR 22,000 + Taxes
        > >
        > > Standard Rate : INR 25,000 + Taxes
        > >
        > > Special rates for bookings for 4 or more participants.
        > >

        > > Registration / Further Information
        > >
        > > • Register Online: http://www.inphina.com/wwd/training/csmenquiry.htm
        > > • Write to us at csmdelhi@...
        > > • Call us at : +91-9999277700 / +91-9810321493 / +91-9899174194.
        > > Please find attached a detailed brochure about the training or visit our web-site for more information.
        > >

        > > Looking forward to seeing you in the training at India Habitat Centre on 12th and 13th August.
        > >
        > > Best Regards
        > > Narinder Kumar
        > > Inphina Technologies
        > > www.inphina.com

      • Anurag
        Message 4 of 10 , Jul 13, 2010
          Narinder is my great colleague and he is technically right that this is the first CSM training in New Delhi. In fact, it is the first CSM training in Central Delhi or Luyten's Delhi as we call it here, to be more specific. If you stretch this logic then every CSM training is a first CSM training on a dimension of time and space.

          However, how the location and 'first' matters to the participants and what is value proposition of the organizers, I fail to understand. Th- e people who organizing this training have vehemently opposed the CSM idea and never got themselves certified because it had zero value for them and anybody else in their view.

          Since 2006, the CSM trainings are taking place in just 15 kms from the venue advertised here, by Pete Deemer and they were never advertised on any group if the idea was not to do so. I strongly feel when choosing a CSM training, people should do proper research, see the coach's track record before registering. I wonder if 15 Kms distance and a state border in between, makes this news worth advertising to 6000 people who are not completely dumb to understand the difference between the value and misuse of a forum.

          Anurag
          http://xebia.wordpress.com
          http://xebee.wordpress.com

          --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "nkumar_inphina" <nkumar_inphina@...> wrote:

          > Hi Michael,
          >
          > There have been quite a few trainings in the adjoining areas of Delhi like Gurgaon but this is the first one happening in the heart of the city. That's the reason we wanted to reach out to the active community . Hope interested people can benefit from the post.
          >
          > Best Regards
          > Narinder
          > www.inphina.com
          >

          > --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, Michael James <michael@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I suppose this is newsworthy if it really is the first CSM course in New Delhi. If so, congratulations.
          > >
          > > Just so you don't start a trend, generally we refrain from directly advertising our courses on this list.
          > >
          > > --mj
          > >
          > > On Jul 13, 2010, at 3:01 AM, Narinder Kumar wrote:
          > >
          > > > [Attachment(s) from Narinder Kumar included below]
          > > >
          > > > Hi All,
          > > >
          > > > Inphina, a company focused on Niche Enterprise Technologies and Software Craftsmanship is proud to announce the First Certified Scrum Master Training in New Delhi in partnership with Michael Franken.
          > > >

          > > > Training Venue:
          > > >
          > > > India Habitat Centre
          > > >
          > > > Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110003
          > > >
          > > > Location Map
          > > >

          > > > Dates: 12th August 2010, Thursday and 13th August 2010, Friday.
          > > >

          > > > Time: 9:00 AM till 6:00 PM
          > > >

          > > > Fee Structure:
          > > >
          > > > Early Bird (valid till 19th July'2010) : INR 22,000 + Taxes
          > > >
          > > > Standard Rate : INR 25,000 + Taxes
          > > >
          > > > Special rates for bookings for 4 or more participants.
          > > >

          > > > Registration / Further Information
          > > >
          > > > • Register Online: http://www.inphina.com/wwd/training/csmenquiry.htm
          > > > • Write to us at csmdelhi@
          > > > • Call us at : +91-9999277700 / +91-9810321493 / +91-9899174194.
          > > > Please find attached a detailed brochure about the training or visit our web-site for more information.
          > > >

          > > > Looking forward to seeing you in the training at India Habitat Centre on 12th and 13th August.
          > > >
          > > > Best Regards
          > > > Narinder Kumar
          > > > Inphina Technologies
          > > > www.inphina.com

        • nkumar_inphina
          Message 5 of 10 , Jul 19, 2010
            Hi Anurag,

            Many thanks for providing exact and more detailed information about the venue.

            The 'first' here was for information to the community that something like this is happening in the heart of the city. Whenever you do something for the first time then you may or may not choose to mention it. I would rather abstain from a debate on a question of physics about time and space dimension :-)

            IMHO, 'Location' and Environment of the training is an important factor for people to learn in a conducive manner. A cool and comfortable place away from an office environment may definitely help in participant's attention span and take-away from the training.

            >Th- e people who organizing this training have vehemently opposed the >CSM idea and never got themselves certified because it had zero value >for them and anybody else in their view.

            Can you please clarify ? Do you have some facts to substantiate this argument of yours ? Personally, I am practicing and following Scrum since past 4 years and have been CSM since past more than 2 years.

            I have all the respect for Pete and other trainers who are organizing the CSM courses in the area. It will be quite naive to assume that Industry practitioners willing to shell out good amount of theirs or their organization's money will base their decision only on the 'location'. The credibility and past experiences of the trainer along with the easily accessible location are important criterion.

            Based upon the responses for the training we have received from people on this mailing list, it clearly shows that people do a lot of research and finally make an informed decision.

            Best Regards
            Narinder
            www.inphina.com
            thoughts.inphina.com
            www.twitter.com/inphina

            > --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "nkumar_inphina" <nkumar_inphina@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hi Michael,
            > >
            > > There have been quite a few trainings in the adjoining areas of Delhi like Gurgaon but this is the first one happening in the heart of the city. That's the reason we wanted to reach out to the active community . Hope interested people can benefit from the post.
            > >
            > > Best Regards
            > > Narinder
            > > www.inphina.com
            > >

            > > --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, Michael James <michael@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > I suppose this is newsworthy if it really is the first CSM course in New Delhi. If so, congratulations.
            > > >
            > > > Just so you don't start a trend, generally we refrain from directly advertising our courses on this list.
            > > >
            > > > --mj

          • Michael James
            Message 6 of 10 , Jul 19, 2010
              On Jul 19, 2010, at 7:34 AM, nkumar_inphina wrote:

              > The 'first' here was for information to the community that something like this is happening in the heart of the city. Whenever you do something for the first time then you may or may not choose to mention it. I would rather abstain from a debate on a question of physics about time and space dimension :-)

              I was trying to be nice by giving you an excuse for having violated the understanding among Scrum trainers not to advertise courses on this list.

              Please do not advertise courses on this list (again).

              --mj
            • nkumar_inphina
              Message 7 of 10 , Jul 19, 2010
                Hi Michael,

                Our intention was not to spark a debate in the community about this issue. We will keep the same in mind for future.

                Best Regards
                Narinder

                --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, Michael James <michael@...> wrote:

                > On Jul 19, 2010, at 7:34 AM, nkumar_inphina wrote:
                >
                > > The 'first' here was for information to the community that something like this is happening in the heart of the city. Whenever you do something for the first time then you may or may not choose to mention it. I would rather abstain from a debate on a question of physics about time and space dimension :-)
                >
                > I was trying to be nice by giving you an excuse for having violated the understanding among Scrum trainers not to advertise courses on this list.
                >
                > Please do not advertise courses on this list (again).
                >
                > --mj

              • Amit Patil
                Message 8 of 10 , Jul 19, 2010
                  It may be the first training with Michael Franken. But not first CSM course off course.

                  The reason I am confident about this information: I was part of training course conducted by Pete Demer three years ago.

                  Regards,
                  Amit Patil

                  On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 3:43 PM, Michael James <michael@...> wrote:
                  I suppose this is newsworthy if it really is the first CSM course in New Delhi.  If so, congratulations.

                  Just so you don't start a trend, generally we refrain from directly advertising our courses on this list.

                  --mj

                  On Jul 13, 2010, at 3:01 AM, Narinder Kumar wrote:

                  > [Attachment(s) from Narinder Kumar included below]
                  >
                  > Hi All,
                  >
                  > Inphina, a company focused on Niche Enterprise Technologies and Software Craftsmanship is proud to announce the First Certified Scrum Master Training in New Delhi in partnership with Michael Franken.
                  >

                  > Training Venue:
                  >
                  > India Habitat Centre
                  >
                  > Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110003
                  >
                  > Location Map
                  >

                  > Dates: 12th August 2010, Thursday and 13th August 2010, Friday.
                  >

                  > Time:  9:00 AM till 6:00 PM
                  >

                  > Fee Structure:
                  >
                  > Early Bird (valid till 19th July'2010)        : INR 22,000 + Taxes
                  >
                  > Standard Rate                                        : INR 25,000 + Taxes
                  >
                  > Special rates for bookings for 4 or more participants.
                  >

                  > Registration / Further Information
                  >
                  >       • Register Online:  http://www.inphina.com/wwd/training/csmenquiry.htm
                  >       • Write to us at csmdelhi@...
                  >       • Call us  at :  +91-9999277700 / +91-9810321493 / +91-9899174194.
                  > Please find attached a detailed brochure about the training or visit our web-site for more information.
                  >

                  > Looking forward to seeing you in the training at India Habitat Centre on 12th and 13th August.
                  >
                  > Best Regards
                  > Narinder Kumar
                  > Inphina Technologies
                  > www.inphina.com

                  <*> Your email settings:
                     Individual Email | Traditional

                  <*> To change settings online go to:
                     (Yahoo! ID required)

                  <*> To change settings via email:
                     scrumdevelopment-digest@yahoogroups.com

                     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                • Anurag
                  Message 9 of 10 , Jul 20, 2010
                    Dear Narinder,

                    I guess you missed the point that Michael has made.

                    >> Based upon the responses for the training we have received from
                    >> people on this mailing list, it clearly shows that people do a lot >> of research and finally make an informed decision.

                    Groups such as agileindia and scrumdevelopment are not advertising platforms. If you have received response from the people in this mailing list then you have managed to misuse this forum for commercial purpose. Still you do not get that you used this forum as a lead generation tool.

                    You think that you have a done a service by helping them make an informed decision but as I said that your first post did not have any information for the people to make informed decision. "First" did not mean anything when you know that CSM training happen in this part since 2006.

                    Could you be more specific in elaborating how a location would make people a better CSM as now that you have now shifted your value preposition from "First" to a better location after heavy hammering on your first post by me?

                    Anurag

                    Message 10 of 10 , Jul 21, 2010
                      Hello, Anurag. On Tuesday, July 20, 2010, at 9:45:18 PM, you
                      wrote:

                      > Could you be more specific in elaborating how a location would
                      > make people a better CSM as now that you have now shifted your
                      > value preposition from "First" to a better location after heavy
                      > hammering on your first post by me?

                      Please take this subject offline.

                      www.xprogramming.com/blog
                      You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure,
                      what you do not understand. --Leonardo da Vinci