Agile PM, BA, Coach positions in Richmond VA

  • Deborah Hartmann
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2004
      Once again, passed on to me by Christina Cleary of CC Pace.
      She says she's had a good response from this list... go for it!

      Although they recruit contractors, they are also beefing up their own
      permanent team right now.

      deb

      ------------------
      We are looking to bring on some Business
      Analysts and Project Managers for full time positions with CC Pace.

      Senior Level:
      - Excellent communication and documentation skills
      - Excellent analytical skills
      - Self-motivated "go-getter" who prefers minimum supervision
      - Ability to form relationships in a fast paced environment
      - Good understanding of both the technical and business aspects of
      application development
      - Experience in capturing project requirements, establishing high level
      systems designs and able to work with a matrixed team
      - Can communicate intelligently with business users as well as technical
      staff
      - Financial services industry domain knowledge highly desirable
      - Broad experience with software development methodologies
      - Hands-on experience with agile methodologies (XP, Scrum, etc) highly
      desirable
      - Richmond, VA based candidates desirable

      Additionally, we are will be looking for Agile Coach contractors in
      November for work with our client in Richmond, Va.
      To coach and lead a team of about 10 people in implementing an agile
      methodology (combination of XP and Scrum) pilot project. The main goal
      of this pilot is to reduce cycle time and to increase the overall
      productivity of the team

      Start Date: 11/1/04

      Senior Level:
      * Knowledge of and experience with Scrum and/or eXtreme
      Programming (XP)
      * Experience as an Agile Process coach
      * Knowledge of Lean Software Development would be an added plus
      * Good technical background (enterprise architecture, relational
      databases, etc)

      Additional Comments: Many Scrum and XP processes are similar enough
      that a good grasp of the underlying agile concepts is the main
      requirement, so accept anyone with Agile (XP, Scrum, Lean) coaching
      experience as qualified