Agile PM, BA, Coach positions in Richmond VA
- Once again, passed on to me by Christina Cleary of CC Pace.
She says she's had a good response from this list... go for it!
Although they recruit contractors, they are also beefing up their own
permanent team right now.
We are looking to bring on some Business
Analysts and Project Managers for full time positions with CC Pace.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Self-motivated "go-getter" who prefers minimum supervision
- Ability to form relationships in a fast paced environment
- Good understanding of both the technical and business aspects of
- Experience in capturing project requirements, establishing high level
systems designs and able to work with a matrixed team
- Can communicate intelligently with business users as well as technical
- Financial services industry domain knowledge highly desirable
- Broad experience with software development methodologies
- Hands-on experience with agile methodologies (XP, Scrum, etc) highly
- Richmond, VA based candidates desirable
Additionally, we are will be looking for Agile Coach contractors in
November for work with our client in Richmond, Va.
To coach and lead a team of about 10 people in implementing an agile
methodology (combination of XP and Scrum) pilot project. The main goal
of this pilot is to reduce cycle time and to increase the overall
productivity of the team
Start Date: 11/1/04
* Knowledge of and experience with Scrum and/or eXtreme
* Experience as an Agile Process coach
* Knowledge of Lean Software Development would be an added plus
* Good technical background (enterprise architecture, relational
Additional Comments: Many Scrum and XP processes are similar enough
that a good grasp of the underlying agile concepts is the main
requirement, so accept anyone with Agile (XP, Scrum, Lean) coaching
experience as qualified
> Cristina Cleary
> Senior Recruiter
> CC Pace
> 4100 Monument Corner Drive, Suite 400
> Fairfax, VA 22030
> 703-251-6836 (direct)
> 703-378-1589 (fax)