Re: Story points vs. amount of work (hours). Differences and Equality ???

  • xJUSSIx
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2010
      Have you read Mike Cohn's material?

      http://blog.mountaingoatsoftware.com/its-effort-not-complexity

      Also make sure to check out his presentation material there if you haven't already done so.

      /Jussi

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2010
        Hello, Byron. On Thursday, July 1, 2010, at 11:38:18 PM, you
        wrote:

        > I have been trying to find the better way to explain to my team,
        > which is recently adopting Agile practices based on SCRUM process,
        > the difference(s) between Story points and amount of work
        > represented in hours. Any advice will be helpful... Thanks

        My first bit of advice will sound like a question.

        Please tell us why you want to explain that difference, and what the
        team thinks now.

        www.xprogramming.com/blog