Announcing the new #agilepocast

  • André Faria Gomes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 7:15 PM
      Hello dear friends from the agile community,

      I'm pleased to announce that we just launched the #agilepodcast. The purpose of this new podcast is to discuss the news and related topics to agile software development, and specially emphasize things that the brazilian community have to share with the world. There's a lot of good stuff hapening down here in Brazil and we would like to share with you guys in some weekly and short audio podcasts.

      In this first episode I talked a little bit about Fowler's presentation at the Agile Brazil 2010 conference.

      I hope you guys enjoy.

      I'll be pleased to listen from you and get your feedback.

      Best regards,
      André Faria