[ANN] Reminder: call for papers - Agiles 2010

  • Heitor Roriz Filho
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2010
      Dear all,

      sorry for the cross-posting. I would like to remind you all about the
      call for papers for Agiles 2010 in Lima, Peru.
      We have 4 types of session as follows:

      Tutorials – 90 minutes
      Talks – 45 minutes
      Experience Reports – 45 minutes
      Workshops – 90 minutes

      For more information of how to apply and important dates, please see
      http://agiles2010.agiles.org/lang/en/2010/05/call-for-papers/
      Sessions are accepted either in english, spanish or portuguese.

      Regards,

      Heitor
    • Heitor Roriz Filho
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 30, 2010
        Those experiencing problems with the link in the website while trying
        to submit, please try
        https://www.easychair.org/account/signin.cgi?iid=24561

        Best regards,

        Heitor