Re: [scrumdevelopment] Laws Applicable to Estimation

  • Heitor Roriz Filho
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2010
      Hi Mark,

      sounds good. Can be good for references.
      If you allow me to suggest one "law-like" saying which sounds more
      profound and touches other aspects:

      "God, please grant me serenity to accept things I can't change,
      courage to change things I can, and wisdom to know the difference.” by
      a theologist named Reinhold Niebuhr.