Re: [scrumdevelopment] Screw up!

  • Andy Naessens
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 22, 2010
      Jeff.. Thank you so much for passing this on. I absolutely agree with you on Pilar, keeping the TEAM Together & especially : SCREW UP FAST.... I Call this approach REALISTIC AGILE ....... A CLASSIC! TTYS.... Andy Naessens aka Rev Agile Howling Wolf

      Sent from Andy Naessens BlackBerry

      From: Jeff Anderson <Thomasjeffreyandersontwin@...>
      Sender: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 21:47:31 -0400
      To: <scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [scrumdevelopment] Screw up!

      This is inspirational, and I think will form 2-3 slides of my next
      agile presentation I do.

      Jeff

      --
      Sent from my mobile device