PMI Agile contest

  • Sven Cipido
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2010

      Hi,

      With 3 other colleagues we entered the PMI Agile contest.  This Monday the contest is done.  And everybody can vote.

      This my question is, can you vote for us?

      If yes, thanks in advance.

      If you vote, be sure to check that after refreshing the page, the counter went up. And also, don’t press the thumbs (showed in image 2) but use the words.  The thumbs don’t count for a vote.

      So here is how to vote:

      1. Create an account through http://www.youtube.com/
      2. Wait for the activation mail and activate your account
      3. Surf to
      http://www.youtube.com/group/pmiagile
      4. Signup to this group
      5. Click on the video “Agile @ SDWorx. A puzzling journey to fit” by Yannic Helsen
      6. Check what the counter is for this video
      7. Click on "I like it"and see if the text "Thanks for your vote" appears
      8. Refresh the page and see if the counter was added with 1

      Why the lasts steps. We saw that not always the counter went up.

      See the images where to click for the voting and were not to click

      Click where 1 is stated and then click where 2 is stated. Don't click where 3 is stated. This will open the video in large format and there you can't vote.

      Don't click where 1 is stated. These don't count for voting.

      Kind regards and a big thank you for helping us winning this contest.

      Sven Cipido