New Publication: Hacker Monthly

  • PeteCRuth@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2010
      I recently received a notice about a new publication, Hacker Monthly. The first issue is available now.

      From their notice:
       Issue #1 has arrived

      We've made it - the first issue of Hacker Monthly.

      The June issue includes 16 articles, from programming to startup, contributed by programmers, hackers and big names like Steve Blank and Paul Graham. It has 40 pages, saddle stitch bound, and printed on FSC-certified paper.

      Get it for only $9.

      A .pdf containing the first issue is available for download at no charge. Of particular note, the first issue contains some interesting articles, some of which have been discussed recently in this group.

      Here's the link:

      Regards,

      Pete
    • Jeff
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2010
        An interesting read indeed. Thanks for sharing.