Re: business analysts! can they be an effective replacement for Product Owner?

  • Kevin
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 1, 2010
      To everyone who replied to my post,

      Thanks for all your opinions and experiences this will be really useful in helping me realise my goal of constructing an effective Scrum team..I will keep you posted of how things turn out

      Again big thanks, keep the responses and great posts going as this is a brilliant resource to move on the cause of the Agile learning to the sceptics.

      Regards

      Kevin Johnston
      Software Developer, CSM