Re: [scrumdevelopment] Impediment Reporting

    Message 1 of 66 , Oct 2, 2004
      On Saturday, October 2, 2004, at 12:21:55 AM, Dion Stewart wrote:

      > Forcing people to work overtime doesn't change their behavior.

      Nor does it get more work done, or better work done. Quite the contrary in
      most cases.

      Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people
      always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can
      become great." -- Mark Twain.
    • Deb
      Message 66 of 66 , Oct 9, 2004
        Ken's CSM course does cover Scrum pre-project steps - at different
        levels of detail for different situations: New Unfunded Projects, New
        Funded Projects, Ongoing Projects, Fixed Price/Fixed Date Projects. In
        my copy of the methodology book, these are grouped under the title
        "planning" which occurs before the first Sprint Planning meeting.