Mid-sprint: Splitting a story into "Accepted/Done" and "the rest" as a new Story

  • chuckspublicprofile
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2010
      James,

      This seems like a bad smell/practice. At the minimum I would think it would distort velocity and possibly encourage some bad habits. I would recommend trying to encourage better habits so this doesn't happen (More user involvement, smaller stories, etc).

      I would be interested it to know if this is a very rare occurrence or happens a lot.

      Charles Bradley