Re: [scrumdevelopment] Impediment Reporting

    Message 1 of 66 , Oct 1, 2004
      On Friday, October 1, 2004, at 10:19:02 PM, Schiel James - SHS Malvern wrote:

      > One final thought (and definitely a last resort) -- if the developers are
      > not willing or not able to work within the development environment that
      > you're creating, it may be time for them to seek out a position elsewhere.

      I'm more than a bit concerned about an environment that claims to have
      focus on individuals and interactions, and on responding to change, yet
      tells the only people who can actually do the work to plan for massive
      overtime if their estimates are wrong.

      You can observe a lot by watching. --Yogi Berra
    • Deb
      Message 66 of 66 , Oct 9, 2004
        Ken's CSM course does cover Scrum pre-project steps - at different
        levels of detail for different situations: New Unfunded Projects, New
        Funded Projects, Ongoing Projects, Fixed Price/Fixed Date Projects. In
        my copy of the methodology book, these are grouped under the title
        "planning" which occurs before the first Sprint Planning meeting.