Re: Scrum In The Park

  • gjbelang1965
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2004
      Strangely enough my initial attraction to SCRUM was due to the fact
      that I used to be the No 8 (SCRUMMASTER) for my rugby team. This
      would be heavenly to have SCRUM in the Park here in the US. As it is
      now we just use SCRUM to roll over our impediments, co-workers and
      non-agile management types.

      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, Schiel James - SHS Malvern
      <james.schiel@s...> wrote:

      > "My way or the highway" becomes "My way or the ER."

      <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129ajuaq8/M=295196.4901138.6071305.30011
      76/D=gr

      oups/S=1707209021:HM/EXP=1096726505/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http
      ://comp
      > anion.yahoo.com> click here
      >
      > <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
      M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=groups/S=
      > :HM/A=2128215/rand=922387655>
      >

      > _____
      >
      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      subject=Unsubscribe>

      Service
      > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

      > This message and any included attachments are from Siemens Medical
      Solutions
      Central.SecurityOffice@s...