Hands-on Agile Project Planning & Estimating workshop (Toronto June 11) 7 PDUs

  • tastuturu
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2010
      Hands-on Agile Project Planning & Estimating workshop (Toronto June 11)

      On June 11 Plannow Technologies ( http://www.plannowtech.com/ ) will present a hands-on Agile Project Planning & Estimating workshop.

      This is going to be an intensive case study based workshop to get you and your team ready to work in an agile environment.

      We typically receive the following questions from prospective participants:
      What is Agile planning? Why are there so many planning
      sessions? How do we estimate in Agile? What are story points and how are they different from
      estimating in ideal days? How does the dev team break requirements down into atomic tasks to fill the sprint backlog?
      What does the Business Analyst do during the sprint? Do they have time to work on new requirements?
      What about the Product Owner and the ScrumMaster?
      All these questions will be answered in this highly collaborative session.

      This will be an exceedingly experiential workshop where participants will learn how to do their jobs in an Agile environment through a running case. (See what our past participants are saying at http://www.plannowtech.com/ )

      Discussion Topics
      Some of the topics that will be presented include:
      • Product owners responsibilities
      • ScrumMasters responsibilitiess
      • Writing user stories
      • Creating a product backlog
      • Prioritizing a product backlog
      • Creating themes
      • Release planning
      • Planning buffers
      • Sprint planning
      • Task planning
      • Estimating through story points
      • Daily scrum
      • Progress tracking and monitoring ( Burn down charts)

      Further details and registration can be found athttp://www.plannowtech.com/Detailspstn.html
      Register early to secure your spot, because seats are limited .

      PMPs gain 7 PDUs

      See you there