Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Transform to Agile And Benefits

    Message 1 of 5 , May 18, 2010
      Hello, Asad. On Monday, May 17, 2010, at 4:25:53 PM, you wrote:

      > They heard some agile benefits , like decreasing costs. Now they
      > want to know in real world and in their case agile what can do for
      > them? And what they want to know my asked questions in first post.

      I'm afraid that I don't find the questions indicative of much
      knowledge or real interest in "Agile". I could imagine chatting over
      coffee or cocktails with someone at that level of interest but I
      wouldn't be inclined to bet any income on anything happening.

      Mostly the reasons are that a focus on decreasing costs seems to me
      to be a weak motivation if it is the organization's main need, and
      to be closing one's eyes to the truth if the main need is higher
      quality and faster production, which is what I'd bet.

      www.xprogramming.com/blog
      The "rules" are ways of thinking, not ways to avoid thinking.