Re: Scrum In The Park

  • woynam
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2004
      Oh, I don't know. I've seen a few scrums where this could come in
      handy! :-)

      It would certainly aid the ScrumMaster in learning to deal with
      certain types of impediments.

      Mark

      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Cohn" <mike@m...>
      wrote:
      > That's great. I feel sorry for anyone who takes their ScrumMaster
      training
      > from here by mistake: http://www.scrummaster.com
      >
      > --Mike Cohn
      > Author of User Stories Applied for Agile Software Development
      > www.mountaingoatsoftware.com
      > www.userstories.com

    • Schiel James - SHS Malvern
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 2004
        "My way or the highway" becomes "My way or the ER."

        wrote:
        > That's great. I feel sorry for anyone who takes their ScrumMaster
        training
        > from here by mistake: http://www.scrummaster.com
        >
        > --Mike Cohn
        > Author of User Stories Applied for Agile Software Development
        > www.mountaingoatsoftware.com
        > www.userstories.com

        Thank you
      • gjbelang1965
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 1, 2004
          Strangely enough my initial attraction to SCRUM was due to the fact
          that I used to be the No 8 (SCRUMMASTER) for my rugby team. This
          would be heavenly to have SCRUM in the Park here in the US. As it is
          now we just use SCRUM to roll over our impediments, co-workers and
          non-agile management types.

          --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, Schiel James - SHS Malvern
          <james.schiel@s...> wrote:

          > "My way or the highway" becomes "My way or the ER."

          <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129ajuaq8/M=295196.4901138.6071305.30011
          76/D=gr

          oups/S=1707209021:HM/EXP=1096726505/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http
          ://comp
          > anion.yahoo.com> click here
          >
          > <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
          M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=groups/S=
          > :HM/A=2128215/rand=922387655>
          >

          > _____
          >
          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          subject=Unsubscribe>

          Service
          > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

          > This message and any included attachments are from Siemens Medical
          Solutions
          Central.SecurityOffice@s...