RE: [scrumdevelopment] Scrum In The Park

  • Mike Cohn
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2004
      That's great. I feel sorry for anyone who takes their ScrumMaster training
      from here by mistake: http://www.scrummaster.com

      --Mike Cohn
      www.mountaingoatsoftware.com
      www.userstories.com

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 1, 2004
          Oh, I don't know. I've seen a few scrums where this could come in
          handy! :-)

          It would certainly aid the ScrumMaster in learning to deal with
          certain types of impediments.

          Mark

          --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Cohn" <mike@m...>
          wrote:
          > That's great. I feel sorry for anyone who takes their ScrumMaster
          training
          > from here by mistake: http://www.scrummaster.com
          >
          > --Mike Cohn
          > Author of User Stories Applied for Agile Software Development
          > www.mountaingoatsoftware.com
          > www.userstories.com

        • Schiel James - SHS Malvern
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 1, 2004
            "My way or the highway" becomes "My way or the ER."

            wrote:
            > That's great. I feel sorry for anyone who takes their ScrumMaster
            training
            > from here by mistake: http://www.scrummaster.com
            >
            > --Mike Cohn
            > Author of User Stories Applied for Agile Software Development
            > www.mountaingoatsoftware.com
            > www.userstories.com

            Thank you
          • gjbelang1965
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 1, 2004
              Strangely enough my initial attraction to SCRUM was due to the fact
              that I used to be the No 8 (SCRUMMASTER) for my rugby team. This
              would be heavenly to have SCRUM in the Park here in the US. As it is
              now we just use SCRUM to roll over our impediments, co-workers and
              non-agile management types.

              --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, Schiel James - SHS Malvern
              <james.schiel@s...> wrote:

              > "My way or the highway" becomes "My way or the ER."

              <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129ajuaq8/M=295196.4901138.6071305.30011
              76/D=gr

              oups/S=1707209021:HM/EXP=1096726505/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http
              ://comp
              > anion.yahoo.com> click here
              >
              > <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
              M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=groups/S=
              > :HM/A=2128215/rand=922387655>
              >

              > _____
              >
              > Yahoo! Groups Links

              subject=Unsubscribe>

              Service
              > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

              > This message and any included attachments are from Siemens Medical
              Solutions
              Central.SecurityOffice@s...