Scrum In The Park

  • Karl Scotland
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2004
      Saw this on the side of a London bus and thought maybe Ken was pushing
      the boat out for the next Scrum Gathering...

      http://www.o2scruminthepark.co.uk/scrum.php

      Its something to aspire to :)

      Karl

      http://www.bbc.co.uk/ - World Wide Wonderland

      stated.
      BBC monitors e-mails sent or received.
    • Mike Cohn
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 2004
        That's great. I feel sorry for anyone who takes their ScrumMaster training
        from here by mistake: http://www.scrummaster.com

        --Mike Cohn
        www.mountaingoatsoftware.com
        www.userstories.com
        Saw this on the side of a London bus and thought maybe Ken was pushing
        the boat out for the next Scrum Gathering...

        http://www.o2scruminthepark.co.uk/scrum.php

        Its something to aspire to :)

        Karl

        http://www.bbc.co.uk/ - World Wide Wonderland

        stated.
        BBC monitors e-mails sent or received.

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Schiel James - SHS Malvern

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 1, 2004
            Oh, I don't know. I've seen a few scrums where this could come in
            handy! :-)

            It would certainly aid the ScrumMaster in learning to deal with
            certain types of impediments.

            Mark

            --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Cohn" <mike@m...>
            wrote:
            > That's great. I feel sorry for anyone who takes their ScrumMaster
            training
            > from here by mistake: http://www.scrummaster.com
            >
            > --Mike Cohn
            > Author of User Stories Applied for Agile Software Development
            > www.mountaingoatsoftware.com
            > www.userstories.com

          • Schiel James - SHS Malvern
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 1, 2004
              "My way or the highway" becomes "My way or the ER."

              wrote:
              > That's great. I feel sorry for anyone who takes their ScrumMaster
              training
              > from here by mistake: http://www.scrummaster.com
              >
              > --Mike Cohn
              > Author of User Stories Applied for Agile Software Development
              > www.mountaingoatsoftware.com
              > www.userstories.com

              Thank you
            • gjbelang1965
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 1, 2004
                Strangely enough my initial attraction to SCRUM was due to the fact
                that I used to be the No 8 (SCRUMMASTER) for my rugby team. This
                would be heavenly to have SCRUM in the Park here in the US. As it is
                now we just use SCRUM to roll over our impediments, co-workers and
                non-agile management types.

                --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, Schiel James - SHS Malvern
                <james.schiel@s...> wrote:

                > "My way or the highway" becomes "My way or the ER."

                <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129ajuaq8/M=295196.4901138.6071305.30011
                76/D=gr

                oups/S=1707209021:HM/EXP=1096726505/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http
                ://comp
                > anion.yahoo.com> click here
                >
                > <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
                M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=groups/S=
                > :HM/A=2128215/rand=922387655>
                >

                > _____
                >
                > Yahoo! Groups Links

                subject=Unsubscribe>

                Service
                > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

                > This message and any included attachments are from Siemens Medical
                Solutions
                Central.SecurityOffice@s...