Re: One team - multiple product owners

  • nathan_gloyn
    Message 1 of 12 , May 10 6:08 AM
      Thanks for the reply Malcolm.

      Last place I worked did a similar thing having multiple 'streams' of work in a sprint and the team moved between the streams during the sprint.

      Biggest issue there was ensuring the business prioritised the work.

      Not working that way at the moement see my reply to Vikrama for full details.

      Cheers

      Nathan