Promotions/Raises

  • phenner@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 111 , May 5, 2010
      Since Scrum is team based and you are evaluated as a team instead of an individual conributor, how are companies handling promotions and raises?

      Our department has just moved everyone over to using Scrum and this is something that has not been solved yet.
    • Ilja Preuß
      Message 111 of 111 , May 26, 2010
        I agree that one shouldn't. How does that connect to what I said?

        Confused,

        Ilja