Assessment Scores

  • kschwaber
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2010
      I've been running assessments at Scrum.org for the last six months. Look at
      http://www.scrum.org/assessmentoverview/
      to see the results.
      Best,
      Ken
    • Vijayanand
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 18 4:45 AM
        Hi,

        I plan to implement scrum methodology in my team hence I was looking for any automated excel templates which can be used to track all the scrum artifacts like Product backlog, Sprint backlog, sprint burndown, release burndown, sprint velocity and definition of done.

        We have plans of purchasing either ScrumWorks pro or TargetProcess tool for Scrum. But I don't want to wait till the tool is procured.

        Hence, please share some good automated excel templates which can be used for Scrum.

        Thank you.

        Regards,
        Vijayanand Nagaraj

      • Maurice le Rutte
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 18 4:47 AM
          If you have plans to use ScrumWorks Pro, then why don't you use ScrumWorks Basic for a while? It's free and when you upgrade you automatically get the backlog you have already created. Also, you can get a temporary license for Pro while you are waiting for your license.

          Maurice.

          --
          http://www.scrummaster.nl / http://twitter.com/scrumnl
        • Ilja Preuß