Re: Whole Company Doing Stand-Ups and Task Board

  • Don MacIntyre
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2010
      A couple of years ago I was hired to run the software organization and be an overall agile champion/coach at a company who's leadership had recognized the value of agile and was just starting to move in that direction.

      The whole company now uses agile terminology, has backlogs, works in sprints, etc. All project teams use Scrum (albeit some better than others).

      There was so much enthusiasm what I first started training folks that I often had individuals asking me how they could use Scrum to manage their individual work.

      To answer your specific question, no - I don't think it is common to have entire companies go agile.

      There are still lots of failures out there. But there are lots of successes too. And some companies have really embraced agile/Scrum from the top down.