Re: Multiple Teams And problems

  • woynam
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 28, 2010
      Asad,

      It would be nearly impossible to describe the basic usage of Scrum within a single team in 10 lines. Multi-team Scrum, aka. scaling Scrum, is a very large, difficult topic.

      Organizations should only attempt to scale Scrum once they have successfully used Scrum in multiple, small projects. Has your organization done this?

      Mark