Project Management Help

  • saadfarooqi82
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 14, 2010

      I want to know how project is estimated in scrum

      1. Project estimation
      2. Project Budget
      3. PRoject schedule
      4. Effort estimation

      Any tools are used or not.

    • Nayan Hajratwala
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 14, 2010
        On Apr 14, 2010, at 8:47 AM, saadfarooqi82 wrote:

        > I want to know how project is estimated in scrum
        >
        > • Project estimation
        > • Project Budget
        > • PRoject schedule
        > • Effort estimation
        > Any tools are used or not.

        Ron, I think this one is for you ;-)
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 14, 2010
          Hello, Nayan. On Wednesday, April 14, 2010, at 8:59:21 AM, you
          wrote:

          > Ron, I think this one is for you ;-)

          LOL!!! I was just thinking of replying "prosecution rests".

          Still laughing ...

          www.xprogramming.com/blog
          Thousands of years ago, the first man discovered how to make fire.
          He was probably burned at the stake he had taught his brothers to
          light - Howard Roark (The Fountainhead, Ayn Rand)
        • Bill Berger
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 14, 2010
            >On Apr 14, 2010, at 8:47 AM, saadfarooqi82 wrote:
            >>
            >> I want to know how project is estimated in scrum
            >>
            >> . Project estimation
            >> . Project Budget
            >> . PRoject schedule
            >> . Effort estimation
            >> Any tools are used or not.
            >
            >Ron, I think this one is for you ;-)

            This is PRICELESS! Made me laugh out loud!
          • Alan Dayley
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 14, 2010
              Great goals and good stuff to learn.  You have asked us to reproduce one of many books on these subjects.  Obviously, we cannot do that for you.

              What have you already read and studied so far?

              What about that information did you not understand?

              Alan

              On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 5:47 AM, saadfarooqi82 <saadfarooqi82@...> wrote:

              I want to know how project is estimated in scrum

              1. Project estimation
              2. Project Budget
              3. PRoject schedule
              4. Effort estimation

              Any tools are used or not.

            • Federico Zaiatz

                Message 7 of 9 , Apr 14, 2010
                  You Can Read PMP Books, like PMBOK.

                  here is not project management group

                • PeteCRuth@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 9 , Apr 14, 2010
                    I didn't do it!

                    Regards,

                    Pete

                    wrote:

                    > Ron, I think this one is for you ;-)

                    LOL!!! I was just thinking of replying "prosecution rests".

                    Still laughing ...

                    www.xprogramming.com/blog
                    Thousands of years ago, the first man discovered how to make fire.
                    He was probably burned at the stake he had taught his brothers to
                    light - Howard Roark (The Fountainhead, Ayn Rand)

                    <*> Your email settings:
                        Individual Email | Traditional

                    <*> To change settings online go to:
                        (Yahoo! ID required)