ScrumAmazonia user group meeting

  • Heitor Roriz Filho
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13 1:45 PM
    Dear all,

    I am very glad to announce another meeting of the user group Scrum Amazonia. In this joint initiative with Agile Peru, we will be in the fulfilling the Lima Agile Day 2010 as described in the agenda attached. Very nice to notice that the community in northern Brazil is growing and as the interest in Scrum. Thanks for the SA initial support.

    Kind regards,

    Heitor