Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Proposed Exam

  • Steve Ropa
    Message 1 of 42 , Apr 12, 2010
      but.  I just wanted to buy an argument!

      From: woynam
      Sent: Monday, April 12, 2010 7:57 AM
      Subject: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Proposed Exam

      M: I want to complain.
      C: You want to complain! Look at these shoes. I've only had them three weeks and the heels are worn right through.
      M: No, I want to complain about...
      C: If you complain nothing happens, you might as well not bother.
      M: Oh!
      C: Oh my back hurts, it's not a very fine day and I'm sick and tired of this office.

      --- In scrumdevelopment@ yahoogroups. com, Ron Jeffries <ronjeffries@ ...> wrote:

      > Hello, Peter. On Monday, April 12, 2010, at 3:35:47 AM, you wrote:
      >
      > > This is Tempest in a Teapot. Every group gets to go this ritual
      > > once a year or so.
      >
      > Exactly! I just wanted to rant briefly about the occasional person
      > who drops in having done no on line research at all. Can't a fellow
      > just complain once in a while? Sheesh. :)
      >
      > Ron Jeffries
      > www.XProgramming. com
      > www.xprogramming. com/blog
      > It is better to attempt something great and fail that attempt,
      > than to attempt to do nothing and succeed.
      > --Cookie, Garden Court Chinese Restaurant, Hamburg, MI

    • Steve Ropa
      Message 42 of 42 , Apr 12, 2010