Re: [scrumdevelopment] story scrum!

  • Heitor Roriz Filho
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2010
      Hello Sullivan,

      together with some friends I have been running Scrum in universities for quite some time. I believe I can help you out. Feel free to contact me in private.

      Heitor

      On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 10:16 AM, sullivan_gyn <sullivan_gyn@...> wrote:

      Hello gentlemen, I'm from Goiania - Brazil and I will undertake a project at the end of my course in college about the scrum. I wonder if there is an article talking about how it all start, goal, when, by whom .. finally the historico even the scrum. I researched and found little forgive my ignorance, I think you should have much what I need, thanks guys!

      sullivan