Re: [scrumdevelopment] Can we use the word "introspection" for referring "retrospective" ?

  • Joshua Partogi
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 7, 2010
      Hi Laurent and everyone,

      Thank you for the insights and explanations. We really appreciate it.
      Now I get the picture that "retrospective" can not be referred by
      "introspection" as they both have different meanings.

      Just in case you are wondering, we are from the Scrum Indonesia user
      group (http://groups.google.com/group/scrum-indonesia). The reason is
      not that we want to replace "retrospective" with "introspection", it's
      just that in Bahasa Indonesia "retrospective" has not been translated.
      But based on the inputs from some people, I might suggest the
      committee to translate "retrospective" to be "retrospektif" in Bahasa
      Indonesia.

      Kind regards,
      Joshua

      --