Integrating Agile with CMMI

  • Deepak Bhardwaj
    Message 1 of 56 , Apr 6, 2010
      Hi,

      Is there only method of integrating Agile with CMMI is mapping GP's and SP's in CMMI
      to Scrum Practices and comparing and finding compatibility among them.

      Can anything be done to TSP in CMMI, cant we use Scrum/XP in place of TSP while integrating them.

      Please help. I am working on this integration in fullfillment of M.Tech Degree in IP University Delhi (India).
      Please provide me useful links of case studies of companies who used this integration.

      Any help is appreciated.

      Regards.
      --
      Deepak Bhardwaj
      Master of Technology (IT)
      Message 56 of 56 , May 21, 2010
        A division of Accenture is 100% Agile and delivers DoD programs.  I believe they hired Schwaber himself as their Agile Coach a few years back before they were acquired.

        To: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com
        From: Thomasjeffreyandersontwin@...
        Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 20:10:08 -0400
        Subject: Re: [scrumdevelopment] Integrating Agile with CMMI

        Good examples eh, can't speak to all of them and I won't point fingers
        on a public list, but I would be wary of those stories, I know from
        personal experience that some of those stories are just that stories.
        Like every company that I've worked for that had a high cmmi rating.
        It was just fiction.

        Not that I'm saying that about all cmmi XXX companies, just the ones
        I've worked for.

        --
        Sent from my mobile device

        Jeff Anderson