Last CFP: Fourth Workshop on Rapid Application Development - WDRA 2010
- -- LAST CALL FOR PAPERS
Deadline for Submissions: April 09th, 2010
IV Workshop on Rapid Application Development - WDRA 2010
Belém, PA, Brazil – June 9th, 2010
IX Brazilian Symposium of Software Quality – SBQS 2010
The Fourth Workshop on Rapid Application Development (WDRA 2010 - Workshop de Desenvolvimento Rápido de Aplicações) is a forum for researchers and practitioners in Rapid Application Development (RAD), integrating practical approaches of Software Engineering for Development and System Evolution. It is an opportunity for discussion about the results and researches about RAD concepts.
The main topics of interest, but not restricted, are:
* Agile Methodologies
* Model-Oriented Software Development
* Requirements Engineering in the RAD
* Light Formal Methods
* Software Process and Software Metrics for RAD
* Software Testing in RAD
* Tools for RAD
* Software Reuse
* Social aspects in Rapid Development Application
Submissions must be written in English or Portuguese in the style of formatting SBC events , available at: http://www.sbc.org.br/index.php?language=1&subject=60&content=downloads&id=286.
*Technical research papers (up to 8 pages)
*Experience reports (up to 4 pages)
Each paper will be reviewed by two members of the program committee. The acceptance will be based mainly on originality and relevant contribution to the area.
Submissions must be made by the JEMS system at: https://submissoes.sbc.org.br/home.cgi?c=1043.
All submissions must be received electronically before the deadline for submission. One of the authors must present the paper at the workshop.
Finally, authors should respect the dates for submission of final versions, as well as the subscription in the workshop for the paper to be included in workshop proceedings.
-- IMPORTANT DATES
* Deadline for submission: April 09th, 2010
* Notification of acceptance: May 07th, 2010
* Camera-ready deadline: May 14th, 2010
* Workshop realization: June 9th, 2010
- Workshop Chair
* Cristine Gusmão – UPE, Brazil
- Committee Support
* Célio Santana – UFPE/AESO/Maurício de Nassau
* Júlio Venâncio – UFPE
- Technical Program Committee
* Alexandre Vasconcelos - UFPE
* Alfredo Goldman - USP
* Ana Liddy - FUMEC
* Ana Rouiller - UFRPE
* Dairton Bassi - USP
* Danilo Sato - ThoughtWorks
* Fernando Castor - UFPE
* Hermano Perrelli de Moura - UFPE
* Hugo Corbucci - USP
* Luciana Leal - UFPE
* Márcio Cornélio - UFRPE
* Rafael Prikladnicki – PUC-RS
* Renata Moreira - SWQuality
* Sérgio Soares - UFPE
* Sheila Reinehr - PUC-PR
* Teresa Maciel - UFRPE
* Tiago Massoni - UFCG
For further information, please visit the WDRA 2010 website at http://pma.dsc.upe.br/wdra2010/ or send e-mail to wdra2010@...