Re: [scrumdevelopment] Back to the Future

  • Adam Sroka
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2010
      LOL.

      As an aside, 1-Apr is one of my least favorite days of the year, but I'll try not to spoil everyone else's fun.

      On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 7:13 AM, Plamen Balkanski <plamen.balkanski@...> wrote:

      Me me me, pick me!

      I hope you're willing to join forces with the newly formed  Cowboy Development Alliance ?

      On 1 April 2010 15:01, woynam <woyna@...> wrote:

      After 10+ years of agile development, I've had enough. This stuff is just too damn hard. Hundreds of retrospectives, and we still can't get it right. Middle managers who talk the talk, but don't walk the walk. "Team" members who are more worried about their personal evaluation than the health of the project. Product owners who disappear for weeks at a time.

      I think it's time to rethink this empirical nonsense, and rededicate ourselves to a strong, plan-driven approach.

      I attended this conference four years ago, and it really got me to thinking.

      http://www.waterfall2006.com/

      I'm preparing a new waterfall manifesto, and I should have it ready to sign shortly. Who's with me?

      Mark