Opportunity to teach Scrum online?

  • Deborah Hartmann
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24 7:55 AM
      Late this summer I received am email from the HTML Writer's Guild, looking
      for people to teach project management in their online education program.
      http://hwg.org/ . btw this group also includes the International Webmasters'
      Association.

      This might be an interesting place to teach Scrum, given the audience - but
      could this format work? I'm not in a position to develop a course right now,
      but I thought I'd mention it in case Ken and co are looking for further ways
      to get the word out. I'd guess that their roster is full now but now could
      be the right time to start brainstorming for an online course next autumn...

      My thought is: it might be useful to be associated with an established group
      with a big mailing list of potential new Agilistas... what do you all think?

      Have a good weekend!
      deb