Firms Using Scrum - Please add/modify

  • Joseph Little
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2010
      Hi,

      Two things:

      There is a wiki for your use: ScrumCommunity.pbwiki.com
      Many resources there.  Please add to them.

      More specifically: Firms Using Scrum.

      This is an excellent resource for community.

      Please add or update your information:

      http://scrumcommunity.pbworks.com/Firms+Using+Scrum

      From that page you go to a Google Doc that all should have access to.

      Thanks!
      Joe

      PS. I have heard of no untoward things happening from making this truth known.  I can tell you that lots and lots of firms are using Scrum a bit or a lot and not reporting on this list.  I know this for a fact myself.

      --
      TB Signature

      Joseph Little

      Kitty Hawk Consulting, Inc.