Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Weekly Report in Scrum

  • thierry henrio
    Message 1 of 39 , Mar 26 3:13 PM
      Hello Roy

      On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 5:29 PM, Roy Morien <roymorien@...> wrote:

      "genchi genbutsu" sounds like 'management by walking around'.

      I see it as understanding what is really happening, find options to a problem you can see and experience
      I remind of a tale, where chief engineer was facing poor sales for its 'sienna' : so he did 50k miles on 'sienna', to find out options to improve car so that it achieve better sales (bet it was in 'Toyota Way' and I do not have it anymore at hand to check and be more precise)

      I like this tale
      And what are we doing when customer says 'I want a rock?'
      Won't we 'go and see' some various kind of rocks with him so that we know what it should look like ?

      Regards, Thierry
    • thierry henrio