Agile Office Presentation [was Agile Office Survey]

  • richkcheng
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25, 2010
      Interesting survey, I just took it and I am looking forward to the results.

      If anyone in the DC area is interested in the topic of the Agile Office, I'm going to be presenting on this subject for the April 1st APLN DC meeting (http://www.eventbrite.com/event/559427262). This will be part presentation and part facilitated discussion. The presentation and subsequent notes will be posted online via the APLN DC site after the meeting.

      Ralph, is your presentation available somewhere, I would love to get your thoughts on this topic.