Applying application development techniques

  • f.j.minguez@wxs.nl
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2000
      Besides working as Senior Consultant on various assignments, I'm also
      preparing a masters thesis. The work titel of my thesis is "Applying
      an iterative application development approach to systems architecture
      development".

      I would appreciate very much if I could get (and use !) any type of
      information regarding the usage of Scrum (eXtreme iterative
      application development method....)in infrastructural projects.
      Examples of infrastructural projects in this particularly case are:
      Standardisation of the Office Automation and Network infrastructure,
      Migration from NT to Windows 2000, Migration from Novell to
      NT, "right"sizing project, etc, etc.

      Please, if you need more information do not hesitate and mail me.

      Thanks in advance,

      Francisco Minguez
      f.j.minguez@...