Survey: Test Tools

  • Marco Milone
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2010

      Hi all,

      I have come up with a Survey to understand the use of Test Tools out there at present. I have come across lots of surveys and researches around management tools (often conducted by vendors) but have not seen any specific one around test tools.

      I intend to share the findings as soon as sufficient data has been gathered.

      It takes about 1 minute to complete the survey, and I would very much appreciate if you spared one of yours in support of this research.

      The link to the survey is http://tinyurl.com/yjw7djw

      If you would like to help even more proactively, you can embed the survey on your site. The code for that is:

      <iframe src="https://spreadsheets.google.com/embeddedform?formkey=dHNvVW5oaGl1RGRHS0dvSzJZLWpKV3c6MA" width="760" height="1831" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0">Loading...</iframe>

      Regards,

      Marco Milone

      For the most important conference on Software testing and quality visit www.iqnite-conferences.com

      This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

      SQS-UK: SQS Group Limited | Incorporated in England and Wales | Registered No. 3857864 | VAT No. 788 1795 61
      SQS-Ire: SQS Software Quality Systems (Ireland) Limited | Incorporated in Ireland | Registered No. 307763 | Vat No. IE6327763G
      SQS-SA: South African Branch office of SQS Group Limited | Registered in South Africa | Registered No. 2004/010639/10 | Vat No. 40602176781