Re: [scrumdevelopment] Attributes for Backlog and Sprint

  • Jack Milunsky
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 16, 2010
      Henrik Kniberg has a great book on How to do Scrum in the Trenches. And he discusses how they track the backlog and what fields/attributes they use.

      Just do a search for it online

      Jack
      www.agilebuddy.com
      blog.agilebuddy.com
      twitter.com/agilebuddy

      On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 11:15 AM, dsrkkk <dsrkkk@...> wrote:

      Hi,

      I want to track my backlog, release and sprint items by using a spreadsheet. What are good attributes I can use to track these artifacts?

      dsr

      --
      Jack Milunsky
      Agilebuddy.com