Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Should the drafting of the Agile Manifesto 2.0?

  • PeteCRuth@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2010
      Well done, Mark.

      I had been thinking about a similar post for some time, but you've done it far better than I could have.

      Thanks.

      Regards,

      Pete

      In a message dated 3/10/2010 9:40:06 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, woyna@... writes:

      "We hold these truths to be self-evident, or at least to those of us who have been around the IT block a few times, that all Teams are created equal, that they are endowed by W. Edwards Deming with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Self Organization, Clear Priorities and the pursuit of Continuous Working Software.

      That to secure these rights, Processes are instituted among Pigs and Chickens, deriving their just powers from the consent of the Team, i.e. the Pigs, That whenever any Form of Process becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the Team to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Processes, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Sanity, Happiness, Productivity, and Business Value."

      Signed,

      Mark Woyna

      Anybody else care to sign?