Re: Scrum and FDD

  • David Anderson
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 23 11:45 AM
      We're all struggling to articulate this agile thing.

      I don't have my copy of Steve Palmer's book handy but I know some of
      the nomenclature in it caused some confusion, e.g. use
      of "iteration" instead of "chief programmer work package"
      or "batch". This led to the belief that FDD is done in two week time
      boxed iterations which is wrong. More accurately a CPWP must be
      capable of completion with 2 weeks. A typical CPWP takes about 1
      week.

      It may be that some of the role descriptions suffer from similar
      challenges.

      David

      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, Steven Gordon