UML and Scrum

  • dsrkkk
    Message 1 of 38 , Feb 25, 2010
      I am trying to know whether UML modeling is used for scrum projects.

      dsr
    • Jeff Anderson
      Message 38 of 38 , Mar 16, 2010
        I get lots of mileage out of banging out a bunch of class and sequence
        diagrams using togethersoft and generating some code, taking screen
        shots of the diagrams for quick and dirty future reference, than
        focusing on the code,...

        It accelerates the coding I do, mostly because I am a visual person.
        I'm not as big a fan of visio because it feels like I'm doing it
        twice, once in visio and once in the IDE, seems wasteful.

        I take the hit for whiteboarding and sticky notes because its so
        collabvorative, also think CRC cards are a great replacement for UML
        and am a big fan.

        Jeff

        --
        Sent from my mobile device